The word “kaolin” is derived from the name of the place where it originated - the Kaoling Hill in the Kiangsi province in China. It is also known as “China Clay”; it is a natural clay like mineral silicate of aluminium (which is derived from aluminium oxide) and is composed of silica, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium, zinc and other minerals.
The benefits of this white powder are its insoluble nature and excellent absorbent qualities which are used to draw out impurities and toxins thereby clearing the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollutants and other waste materials. It also stimulates the organic processes in the skin, and acts to remineralise the skin, much like thermal mud.
Aqua(Water), Kaolin, Bentonite, Magnesium Carbonate, Alcohol Denat, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Menthol, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum.
Combination of kaolin, water, moisturisers and menthol to cleanse and soothe skin
• Draws out impurities and toxins.
• Clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollutants and other waste materials.
• Stimulates the organic processes in the skin.
• Acts to remineralise the skin, much like thermal mud.
• Improves firmness and relieves congestion.
• Soothes skin irritations like sunburn, insect bites and allergic rashes
Apply a generous layer to the face and décolleté. Allow to set for 10-15 minutes. Rinse using a sponge or cotton cloth and warm water. Use every other week. Alternate with the SkinHYDRATE Intense Hydrating Mask. Your skin will feel fresh and glowing with health.