IS YOUR WORKOUT ROUTINE MAKING YOU LOOK OLD?

Your Workout Is Making You Look Old

It’s true – while your exercise regime is keeping your body healthy, it isn’t doing your complexion any favours. 80% of fine lines and wrinkles are a result of sun damage. The other 20% are caused by genetics and other factors, like SWEAT.  You’ll be shocked to discover that sweat has the power to accelerate the ageing process in a number of ways.

Here are a few:

1.    Sweat contains lots of sodium, which dehydrates the skin. Wrinkles look much more prominent when our skin is dry!

2.    Intensive workouts may be causing your body oxidative stress (i.e. when large amounts of free radicals are released as our cells use glucose to make energy), which can encourage collagen degeneration which reduces your skin’s elasticity.

3.    High impact training has been proven to cause facial sagging. This is because all of that bouncing around causes the gradual destruction of the elastic tissue in the face.

Don’t sweat it, here’s how to put a stop to it!

The solution doesn’t lie in throwing in the towel and cancelling your gym membership. It lies in finding the right skincare products that will help to combat the effects of sweat and sun.

Introducing the unisex OOLALA SWEAT range. 3 result driven products geared towards helping you look your best no matter how much or how often you sweat.  

These products have been especially created for skin that sweats, so regardless of the intensity of your workout, they won’t drip off and sting your eyes. Need any more reason to give them a try? They are also 100% natural and vegan and are completely free of any parabens and chemicals.

The 3-step system

We know that working out requires making time and so we’ve developed a simple, no fuss, 3 step system to help you look after your skin while you train.

1.    READY: 3in1 Detox Activated Charcoal Cleanser + Toner + Exfoliator

2.    SET:  2in1 Day Moisturiser & Sunblock with Zinc Oxide

3.    GO:  Cucumber & Juniper Berry Hydration Face Mist + Vitamin Booster

The range is chockfull of all-natural ingredients that pack a powerful punch. Some highlights include Non-Nano Zinc Oxide for broad-spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays, Witch Hazel Extract to help cleanse the skin, and Apricot Seed Powder to aid in slowing down the ageing process.

Who says you can’t maintain a banging body and a flawless face?

CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER NOW & RECEIVE 20% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

USE PROMO CODE: SWEAT at checkout.

6 PRODUCTS FORMULATED INTO 3 FOR THE PRICE OF 3! 

Pre-orders close Thursday, 11 February 2019 at midnight.

T&C’s apply.

To find out more about how OOLALA SWEAT is revolutionsing the future of skincare for 2019, CLICK HERE!

P.S Join our squad on Instagram for #OolalaCollection tips, takeovers, behind the scenes footage and the latest specials!

PPS. Like the Oolala Collection Facebook page to find out more about the latest product launches and events.

For all questions you can chat to our OolalaBOT…your personal shopper;)

or email: info@oolalacollection.com

NATURAL. VEGAN. CRUELTY FREE. PARABEN FREE. PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN. 

Oolala for now!

XOXO

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.