SkinCLEAR Breakout Clearing Exfoliator With Enzymes for Problem Skin helps to unclog pores thus reducing and preventing breakouts. This formulation for Problem Skin contains Papaya Extract, Pineapple, Fruit extract and Orange Oil. Collectively they have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties.
Aqua(Water), Glycerin, Carica Papaya Extract, Ananas Sativus(Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Citris Sinensis(Orange) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Carica Papaya Extract, Ananas Sativus(Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citris Sinensis(Orange) Oil.
- Exfoliating properties that remove dead and damaged skin.
- Dramatically improving tone and texture of skin.
- It increases better circulation of blood, and thus promotes healthy, vibrant complexion.
- Good for rejuvenation of mature, dull skin.
- Aids in clearing brown spots from sunlight exposure, smoothing the skin and creating a healthier looking skin.
- Removes dead skin cells, surface dirt and oil.
- Promotes skin elasticity while removing dead damaged skin.
- Improves hydration and moisture.
- Promotes a more elastic and clear looking skin.
- Clear up break outs as it soothes inflamed skin.
- Firms skin (by boosting the production of collagen), sloughing off dead skin cells and evening out skin tone.
- Makes wrinkles less noticeable.
- Is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, carminative and sedative.
- Helps to detoxify a congested skin.
- Great for older more mature skin.
Wash your face with SkinCLEAR Breakout Clearing Cleansing Gel then apply a small amount of SkinCLEAR Breakout Clearing Exfoliator with Enzymes into the palm of your hand and gently rub over entire face and neck for a few minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Repeat 2 times per week.
For best results use together with SkinCLEAR Breakout Clearing Cleansing Gel, SkinCLEAR Breakout Clearing Anti-Bacterial Toner, SkinCLEAR Breakout Clearing Moisturiser with SPF15 and SkinCLEAR Overnight Pimple Solution. A sun block must be used when this product has been applied.